Mys.Yoursearch.me is promoted as a search engine on the Internet. But according to information, this website belongs to the category of browser hijacker virus which can change browser settings and replace a browser homepage. In case that your browser like IE and Chrome is hijacked unfortunately, your homepage and search engine will be modified to Mys.Yoursearch.me. This is really annoying. Mys.Yoursearch.me not only tampers your browser settings, but also it makes you come under a plenty of nettlesome banners and float ads. As a result, you have to stop your work and take energy to clean off them. But unluckily, these invasive ads are not as easy to remove from computers as you think.
Even annoying ads can show on search result pages. You’d better watch out these strange search results as they will redirect you to insecure websites that might automatically download malware onto your computer without noticing you. Mys.Yoursearch.me will work as a thief on your PC. This browser hijacker is capable of obtaining your browsing histories and cookies. Through analyzing the data, Mys.Yoursearch.me could get your personal information like social websites’ accounts, email addresses and credit card password. So we suggest that you get rid of Mys.Yoursearch.me virus before it gets you into trouble.
Mys.Yoursearch.me virus screenshot
Method 1: Automatically Remove Mys.Yoursearch.me Virus
Before manual removal, you will need to back up the crucial system files. That way, you can make use of the back-up to restore the PC to the original status if mistakes appear in this process. If you worry about that this virus comes back, you can use this powerful and trustworthy Automatic Virus Remover to help you fully detect and remove all files and folders of Mys.Yoursearch.me virus in the registry and hard disk.
Method 2: Manually Remove Mys.Yoursearch.me Virus
This instruction shows that how to delete Mys.Yoursearch.me virus and additional unwanted programs from PCs and browsers. To remove this virus, you will also need to make modifications to browser configuration and related system files. So you should perform all steps in the correct order.
Uninstall unwanted programs and toolbars associated with Mys.Yoursearch.me virus
1. Head to Control Panel, look at the Programs section and click Uninstall a program.
2. Find out anything related to Mys.Yoursearch.me virus and remove them.
Get Rid of Mys.Yoursearch.me virus from IE, Chrome and Firefox
1. Open IE, open Tools menu and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove Mys.Yoursearch.me and type the Web page address that you want for your home page in the Address box.
3. Click OK button to save the changes.
1. Open Chrome, click on the Chrome menu “” in the top-right corner.
2. Select Settings. Under Appearance and check the box Show Home button.
3. Click the link Change to remove Mys.Yoursearch.me and reset a new homepage.
1. Click the Firefox button ““, select Options and then choose the General panel.
2. In the Startup section, click Restore to Default button under Home Page:
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Delete the registry files of Mys.Yoursearch.me virus
1. Hit Win and R keys to open Run box.
2. Type into regedit to access Registry Editor.
3. Modify the registry files as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain\Start Page HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwarestartsearch
Delete the files and folders of Mys.Yoursearch.me virus
%AllUsersProfile%random %AppData%RoamingMicrosoftWindowsTemplatesrandom %AllUsersProfile%Application Datarandom.exe
Note: It’s known to all, spyware and malware alter and disort system registry and paralyze the machine functioning so that the machine will not perform normally. Even if the spyware and malware are deleted, system registry stays still distorted or altered. Hence, your machine still has problems. That’s the very reason why to repair system registry. If you would like to avoid any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result, please use the following Automatic Virus Remover to help you.