Go.next-search.net is dubbed as a browser hijacker as it can automatically enter computers and hijack different web browsers. When it shows up on your computer, this virus will replace your homepages and search engines. The intention of this browser hijacker is to control your browsers and affect your online activities. In order to collect web traffic, Go.next-search.net will not allow you to open other websites. Whatever you do on the affected web browser, you often encounter Go.next-search.net and cannot get rid of it. Now the following removal guide will show how to get rid of Go.next-search.net forever.
Go.next-search.net virus screenshot
Go.next-search.net virus is a trouble for users:
1. It gets into computers without users’ permission;
2. It forcibly changes browser settings like homepage and search engine;
3. It displays various suspicious web portals and pop-up banners;
4. It inserts ads and links into search results to damage users’ activities;
5. It checks browser histories and database for stealing users’ crucial information.
Method 1: Automatically Remove Go.next-search.net Virus
Before manual removal, you will need to back up the crucial system files. That way, you can make use of the back-up to restore the PC to the original status if mistakes appear in this process. If you worry about that this virus comes back, you can use this powerful and trustworthy Automatic Virus Remover to help you fully detect and remove all files and folders of Go.next-search.net virus in the registry and hard disk.
Method 2: Manually Remove Go.next-search.net Virus
This instruction shows that how to delete Go.next-search.net virus and additional unwanted programs from PCs and browsers. To remove this virus, you will also need to make modifications to browser configuration and related system files. So you should perform all steps in the correct order.
Uninstall unwanted programs and toolbars associated with Go.next-search.net virus
1. Head to Control Panel, look at the Programs section and click Uninstall a program.
2. Find out anything related to Go.next-search.net virus and remove them.
Get Rid of Go.next-search.net virus from IE, Chrome and Firefox
1. Open IE, open Tools menu and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove Go.next-search.net and type the Web page address that you want for your home page in the Address box.
3. Click OK button to save the changes.
1. Open Chrome, click on the Chrome menu “” in the top-right corner.
2. Select Settings. Under Appearance and check the box Show Home button.
3. Click the link Change to remove Go.next-search.net and reset a new homepage.
1. Click the Firefox button ““, select Options and then choose the General panel.
2. In the Startup section, click Restore to Default button under Home Page:
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Delete the registry files of Go.next-search.net virus
1. Hit Win and R keys to open Run box.
2. Type into regedit to access Registry Editor.
3. Modify the registry files as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USE\RSoftware\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\startsearch
Delete the files and folders of Go.next-search.net virus
%AllUsersProfile%random %AppData%Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\random %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\random.exe
Note: It’s known to all, spyware and malware alter and disort system registry and paralyze the machine functioning so that the machine will not perform normally. Even if the spyware and malware are deleted, system registry stays still distorted or altered. Hence, your machine still has problems. That’s the very reason why to repair system registry. If you would like to avoid any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result, please use the following Automatic Virus Remover to help you.