Surfvox.com virus screenshot
Surfvox.com virus is a trouble for users:
1. It changes browser settings without users’ permission;
2. It displays deceptive pop-up banners and ads on browsers;
3. It causes endless redirection and changes search results;
4. It tracks users’ online activities for collecting their sensitive information.
Method 1: Automatically Remove Surfvox.com Virus
Before manual removal, you will need to back up the crucial system files. That way, you can make use of the back-up to restore the PC to the original status if mistakes appear in this process. If you worry about that this virus comes back, you can use this powerful and trustworthy Automatic Virus Remover to help you fully detect and remove all files and folders of Surfvox.com virus in the registry and hard disk.
Method 2: Manually Remove Surfvox.com Virus
This instruction shows that how to delete Surfvox.com virus and additional unwanted programs from PCs and browsers. To remove this virus, you will also need to make modifications to browser configuration and related system files. So you should perform all steps in the correct order.
Uninstall unwanted programs and toolbars associated with Surfvox.com virus
1. Head to Control Panel, look at the Programs section and click Uninstall a program.
2. Find out anything related to Surfvox.com virus and remove them.
Get Rid of Surfvox.com virus from IE, Chrome and Firefox
1. Open IE, open Tools menu and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove Surfvox.com and type the Web page address that you want for your home page in the Address box.
3. Click OK button to save the changes.
1. Open Chrome, click on the Chrome menu “” in the top-right corner.
2. Select Settings. Under Appearance and check the box Show Home button.
3. Click the link Change to remove Surfvox.com and reset a new homepage.
1. Click the Firefox button ““, select Options and then choose the General panel.
2. In the Startup section, click Restore to Default button under Home Page:
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Delete the registry files of Surfvox.com virus
1. Hit Win and R keys to open Run box.
2. Type into regedit to access Registry Editor.
3. Modify the registry files as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain\Start Page HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwarestartsearch
Delete the files and folders of Surfvox.com virus
%AllUsersProfile%random %AppData%RoamingMicrosoftWindowsTemplatesrandom %AllUsersProfile%Application Datarandom.exe
Note: It’s known to all, spyware and malware alter and disort system registry and paralyze the machine functioning so that the machine will not perform normally. Even if the spyware and malware are deleted, system registry stays still distorted or altered. Hence, your machine still has problems. That’s the very reason why to repair system registry. If you would like to avoid any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result, please use the following Automatic Virus Remover to help you.